Ethereum Bot - Quick Start Guide
The Webaverse Bot utilizes an Ethereum sidechain to make it easy to create and trade NFTs for free inside Discord.
- Generates a wallet for everyone in the server for free
- Ability to import / export private keys
- Bring your inventory to other servers with the bot
- Redeem unlockable discord roles with a NFT
- Mint NFTs of different file types with drag and drop
- Trade and transfer NFTs + Fungible tokens in server
- Add unlockable content to NFTs
- Pack fungible tokens inside the NFTs
- Login to the dashboard and virtual world with a command
- Transfer NFTs to other chains like Ethereum / Polygon from web dashboard
How does it work?
- User joins a Discord server that has the NFT bot, gets an Ethereum address (
- The user uploads files with
.mintas the comment (jpg, png, gif, mp3, mp4, webm, glb, VRM, WBN)
- The file uploads to IPFS, Webaverse runs its own pinning server.
- The IPFS hash is used as the asset URI when minting the token onto the Webaverse sidechain
After minting, the preview server generates a screenshot of 3d models, animated webm for avatars, and playing card version of the token that's viewable with the .preview command.
Quick Start Basics
├─── index.js <--- Main Application Logic Resides Here
Add to your server
Invite the Webaverse bot to your server