This is what happens when you want to transfer a NFT from the sidechain over to other blockchains like Polygon (previously Matic) and Ethereum mainnet.
- Start with NFT that's on the Webaverse sidechain in your inventory
- Hit "Current Location" to go to transfer menu, for this example can select Polygon
- Transfer will call the Deposit() function on the smart contract to the sidechain
- Get back transaction hash, Signing Oracle will say whether some fact of it is true or false
- Whatever answer is, will signs off on that fact with ECDSA signature
- The smart contract will then call Withdraw() to Polygon Network
- The item will now be visible on Opensea.io with the Matic tag